Sunday, July 26, 2009

On our way to Hebron

We leave soon for Hebron, a much more tense place than Bethlehem, from what I hear.

I was hoping to blog more regularly with pictures and videos but things move so fast and the technology has not allowed me to do so. I will tell you I feel an amazing honor of hearing stories and an incredible responsibility to tell them to you. Please continue to read my blog and I promise pictures and stories will be forthcoming. Last night I watched a Palesttinian youth folk dance presentation in traditional costumes and with traditional music. It was incredible! It is obvious that families have much hope and pride in their young people. As one team member said, "Here, resistance against occupation means living life."

I love you - please comment so I know you are reading! I love you!!

For now, some amazing places I've visited and people I've met...will tell you more when I have more time

Tent of Nations

IBDAA - where we have been staying

Lajee

Alternative Information Center - Israeli-Palestinian Information Center

Sabeel

Women in Black

2 comments: